Theta

DeletedUser

Why will Theta not start, we are with a few dutch waiting for the start and to have fun ;)

or did frk slayer tell dakapo that the dutch are coming again and is she afraid of us? lol

DeletedUser

Its a lot of topic about it. You can try to use google translator on the theta topics :) Dakapo sayd that InnoGames had some problems.

DeletedUser

I know, but I wanted to make an english topic too, so the dutch can read and understand it also and also to just fool around as this is also an off topic topic ;)

DeletedUser

Why will Theta not start, we are with a few dutch waiting for the start and to have fun
;)

or did frk slayer tell dakapo that the dutch are coming again and is she afraid of us? lol

Back again are we? :)
Nah, as Streamer already said there was a problem that occurred before the world was supposed to start. I am currently waiting for a green light to start it; I'm guessing Tuesday or Wednesday.

Good luck and hi ;)

DeletedUser

the dutch are coming? time to give up
okay_guy_rage_face_meme_poster-re27ee977bead42a4b6f8b2b479f0041d_a21y_210.jpg

DeletedUser

Back again are we? :)
Nah, as Streamer already said there was a problem that occurred before the world was supposed to start. I am currently waiting for a green light to start it; I'm guessing Tuesday or Wednesday.

Good luck and hi ;)

Hi dakapo, yep I am back again, one of the dutch kids told me a nice world was opening here, so I came to have a look, it seems around 10 to 20 dutch would like to start that world ;)

S it is time for the line again: as finishing touch god created the dutch lol

DeletedUser

Guys, we have to start a counterattack against this dutch invasion! Is there any dutch servers? :)

DeletedUser

Guys, we have to start a counterattack against this dutch invasion! Is there any dutch servers? :)

there are a lot more dutch worlds then norwegian worlds ;) But you need to speak dutch to play there, the cm on the dutch server is not as nice as dakapo ;)

DeletedUser

there are a lot more dutch worlds then norwegian worlds ;) But you need to speak dutch to play there, the cm on the dutch server is not as nice as dakapo ;)

No, Google made a shitty transelator for a reason :D

DeletedUser

like you said a shitty one, if you use that most people will not understand you ;)

Shitty is better then nothing my dear ;)
PS: waar is mijn dagelijkse "slaap lekker kleine en handjes boven de dekens"?
Luf u <3 :p

DeletedUser

Shitty is better then nothing my dear ;)
PS: waar is mijn dagelijkse "slaap lekker kleine en handjes boven de dekens"?
Luf u <3 :p

Hi Sweety, you cannot talk dutch on this forum, it has to be english ;)

but I will give your nice dreams on skype ;)

DeletedUser

For all who don't understand norwegian:

Dakapo (the norwegian CM) has made public that the world Theta will open wednesday june 6 ;)

DeletedUser

And the Dutchies are back! I will do much better than my predecessors.. The other dutch players will come later..

We are gonna Dutch Phi up!

Topp