Challenge SPEED SERVER Upsilon on Grepolis DK !

DeletedUser

Hey

Today a new speed server has startet on grepolis.dk / Upsilon

Speed 3 in all.
No moral
No luck
Make some pre-made Alliances and get beaten or beat the best players in scandinavian.

Good luck

You're gonna need it..!

GAME ON

DeletedUser

Several of your best players (so they say
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
) has taken up the challenge, I congratulate you with your alliance and your gameplay, as I see it we differ in gameplay style, a good thing so that we may all learn something new..

At the moment the Danes have a small advantage but time may turn things around..

Danes
Norwigians.
Danes
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Norwegians.

DeletedUser408

Several of your best players (so they say
) has taken up the challenge, I congratulate you with your alliance and your gameplay, as I see it we differ in gameplay style, a good thing so that we may all learn something new..

At the moment the Danes have a small advantage but time may turn things around..

Danes
Norwigians.
Danes
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Norwegians.
Danish server and the danes got an advantage, surprise surprise.

DeletedUser

Well well - I've played on the .com server in the past with 49 others from scandinavia, and we had the advantage, no spy's - good players, all ex-leaders or founders of successfull alliances - the alliance cut was set at 250 players and we made the others cry...
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

The danes fights with the other danes as well, it's not all Danes against Norway - there might even be some danes in Northug..
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

At the moment the game is about patience and strategy, waiting for world wonder time, if the danes can hold out they might have the upperhand and maybe not..
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

There are still room for new players at both sides as there is many month to world wonders - drop a line to Lizard king or Polygant - they should be familiary to you..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Good players learn new tricks and strategy when playing against or with other good players,
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
shooting fish in a barrel is no fun at all.. !
smiley_emoticons_boxen2.gif

Topp