Alliance: Dutch It

DeletedUser

Dutch it
Dutch it started on the Norsk servers,

logo_goingdutch_white@2x.png

- Alliance name: Dutch it
- Alliance theme: The Netherlands
- Alliance motto: It ain't much if it ain't Dutch

We are the players from the little country to the south of Norway, we heard that this server is a bit boring so we decided to Dutch this server up. In the Netherlands we have one proverb: ''Doe normaal, dan doe je al gek genoeg'' that means: ''Act normal, then you act crazy enough'', we will keep this proverb to our heart and act normal in this server, even if we are on the top we will act to everyone with respect (unless you disrespects us! then you can better stop playing..). We will keep our Dutch norms and values so think about that when you are attacking us.

If you want to join our alliance you can sent a message to me ingame, this message needs to be sent in English because we can't speak Danish ;-)

(I don't know for sure if I posted this on the good board, if not please replace it.)

DeletedUser787

Haha!
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Return 29 is from Spain, MrPig
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

El jefes de Madrid!

Welcome Dutchies... I dont have big expectations. We had Dutch players who started together on Sigma too, and they sucked and quit really fast. Funny, because they was so cocky in the beginning.

This is Norwegian Grepolis. Beware!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
cifojb85jytq5h07g.gif

DeletedUser

Return 29 er jo nederlandske de og..? o_O

Return 29 is Spanish.. That's two countries more to the south.. it can be quite confusing.. So I forgive it this time..

Haha!
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Return 29 is from Spain, MrPig
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

El jefes de Madrid!

Welcome Dutchies... I dont have big expectations. We had Dutch players who started together on Sigma too, and they sucked and quit really fast. Funny, because they was so cocky in the beginning.

This is Norwegian Grepolis. Beware!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
cifojb85jytq5h07g.gif

Haha, that could be Belgians ;) not everybody who speak Dutch is Dutch (wow that sounds strange!).

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp